At Start.ca we offer a number of different payment methods designed to make this as easy as possible for our customers. Michelle from our Start.ca service desk talks about the various options our customers have.
This video features captions and descriptive transcript.
Payment options and how Start.ca billing works
How we bill for services
Start.ca is a bit different than many other internet providers, especially when it comes to how we bill you for services. We operate on a pay-as-you-go system instead of billing you for the previous month’s service. This means you are always billed for the upcoming month’s service.
And best of all?
- There are no contracts. Ever.
- You can cancel your service at any time.
Also, your bill won’t fluctuate from month to month (unless your usage exceeds your plan).
- The majority of our internet service plans include unlimited usage, so most customers won’t be charged for going over their plan’s monthly bandwidth
- If you want to change to an unlimited plan, give us a call (1-866-434-5888) to discuss your options
- We accept credit cards, plus Visa Debit and direct withdrawal online
- We cannot accept MasterCard debit at this time
- You can pay cash in person at our office 1-700 York Street, London, Ontario
- For business customers, terms and invoicing options may also be available
- Call us if you have any questions about your bill