Changing your Start.ca portal password is a simple and quick thing to do. Michelle from the Start.ca service desk explains.
This video features captions and descriptive transcript.
How to change your Start.ca customer portal password
It’s easy to change your customer portal password. Here are the steps to take:
- Go to https://portal.start.ca/
- Click the link that says “Forgot your password?”
- Type in the email address you used to register on the customer portal
- Type in your customer number
If you can’t remember your customer number, you should find it on the top right side of your invoice.
- Click “Reset” and you’ll be sent an email with a link that will allow you to reset the password for your portal account
- Click on the link you’ve been given, complete the password reset, and hit “Save”
Your customer portal password has now been reset.