Here’s an overview to help you when unboxing Start TV. Here we review the equipment as well as instructions on how to get it set up.
Inside the box you will find
- Set top-box connection card
- Start TV setup
- Google account setup
- Terms of service
- Set-top box
- 12 volt adapter
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
- Remote Control & batteries
Getting Start TV set up
Once you’ve unboxed your small (but mighty) set-top box, getting started is easy.
- Connect the set-top box to your power source with the power adapter but don’t power on the set-top box just yet.
- Connect the set-top box to your television or home theatre system with the included HDMI cable.
- If required, connect your set-top box to your modem or router with the included Ethernet cable (if you have Wi-Fi, you can skip this step).
- Install the remote batteries.
- To keep your set-top box out of sight, be sure to switch the remote to Bluetooth functionality.
For a step-by-step guide on how to get your Start TV up and running, check out connecting your set-top box to your TV.