Unboxing Start TV
Here's an overview of the equipment that you will receive as a new Start TV customer, as well as instructions on how to get it set up.
Unboxing the Hardware
Inside the box, you will find the following items:
- Set top-box connection card
- Start TV setup
- Google acocunt setup
- Terms of service
- Set-top box
- 12 volt adapter
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
- Remote Control & batteries
Getting your Start TV set up
Once you've unboxed your small (but mighty) set-top box, getting it up and running is easy.
- Connect the set-top box to your power source with the included power adapter but don’t power on the set-top box just yet.
- Connect the set-top box to your television or home theatre system with the included HDMI cable.
- If required, connect your set-top box to your modem or router with the included Ethernet cable (if you have Wi-Fi, you will probably want to skip this step).
- Put the batteries in the remote.
- If you want to keep your set-top box out of sight, be sure to switch the remote to Bluetooth functionality.
If you want a step-by-step guide on how to get your Start TV up and running, check out our video about connecting your set-top box to your TV.
If you run into any trouble, please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-0001a> or visit Start.ca. Our friendly Service Desk Agents are available 24/7 and they will be happy to give you a hand.