Payment options and how Start.ca billing works
How we bill for services
Start.ca is a bit different than many other internet providers, especially when it comes to how we bill you for services. We operate on a pay-as-you-go system instead of billing you for the previous month’s service. This means you are always billed for the upcoming month’s service.
And best of all?
- There are no contracts
- You can cancel your service at any time
Also, your bill won’t fluctuate from month to month (unless your usage exceeds your plan).
- The majority of our internet service plans include unlimited usage, so most customers won’t be charged for going over their plan’s monthly bandwidth
- If you want to change to an unlimited plan, give us a call (1-866-434-5888) to discuss your options
- We accept credit cards, plus Visa Debit and direct withdrawal online
- We cannot accept MasterCard debit at this time
- You can pay cash in person at our office 1-700 York Street, London, Ontario
- For business customers, terms and invoicing options may also be available
- Call us if you have any questions about your bill