Need a server to be connected to the internet at high-speed? Host your equipment with us and take advantage of our reliable high-speed network, secure environmentally controlled facilities and power backup for a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
Our standard server co-location service includes:
- Cabinet space for a medium tower or up to a 2U rackmount server
- Power, UPS and automatic generator backup
- 100 Mbps internet connection with 1,000 GB of data transfer
- Static network address or subnet
- Detailed usage monitoring
- Primary and secondary DNS hosting
- 100% uptime commitment policy
- 24x7 network monitoring
- No setup fees with a 1-year commitment
|Standard server co-location||$200|
|Optional off-site backup service||$1/GB|
|Customized 1/4, 1/2 and full cabinet space, power and connectivity options|
|Customized managed services available|
|Customized server design, sales and leasing|
Our primary facilities
- Located downtown London
- 100% Cisco core network infrastructure
- Centralized power protection with automatic generator backup
- Environmental cooling and humidity control
- Dedicated and metered power for every cabinet
- Biometric security access
- 24x7 video surveillance and security systems
More than just a space
Our services go beyond just providing a connection and we pride ourselves on our ability to help customers when they are in a bind. We have expertise in a wide-range of operating systems, database platforms and internet software packages and are usually able to lend a hand when needed.
Have any special requirements?
If you have any requirements such as multiple servers, networking between offices, redundant hosting in multiple data centres or anything else a little out of the ordinary, please give us a call and we would be happy to find a solution that fits your unique situation.