Home High-Speed Internet
Get our reliable high-speed internet and experience the web in a whole new way. Whether you are a power user hungry for rich-content and fast access or a casual user who is budget conscious, we have the right plan for you.
Our service includes:
- High-speed internet access
- Up to 10 email accounts
- Spam and virus protection on every mailbox
- Friendly Canadian technical support by phone or email
- No term contracts!
DSL Internet Services
|Basic DSL Internet||6 Mbps||800 Kbps||100 GB||$30||+ $10||$0|
|Standard FTTN Internet||15 Mbps||1 Mbps||300 GB||$40||+ $10||$50|
|Advanced FTTN Internet||25 Mbps||10 Mbps||300 GB||$50||+ $10||$50|
|Pro FTTN Internet||50 Mbps||10 Mbps||300 GB||$60||+ $10||$50|
Cable Internet Services
|Sorry, it does not appear that we have any cable high-speed internet services in your area at this time.|
Our unlimited plans take the worry out of having to watch your monthly downloads. For those with lower usage requirements or who are on a tight budget, we have plans at a very attractive price and quotas high enough to satisfy the demands of most customers. As a bonus we have an unlimited usage window for all our listed plans that runs between 2am and 8am every day and can be used to schedule some serious free downloading. Additionally, uploading never counts against your usage with us.
What is FTTN?
Our higher speed DSL packages are delivered through 'fibre to the node' (FTTN) which connects your home closer to the fibre network providing a more consistent and reliable internet connection versus traditional basic DSL. FTTN is not available in all areas so please ensure you qualify your full address for the most accurate availability and estimated speed of the connection at your home.
Don't have a phone line?
Our FTTN internet services do not require an active local phone line which is perfect if you primarily use your cell phone.
Don't already own a modem?
No problem, if you do not already own a compatible high-speed modem then you can rent one with most of our packages for only $5/month or why not consider buying one from us and save yourself the ongoing rental fees? Our modems come complete with all the required cables, a filter where applicable, and 1-year warranty.
- ADSL2+ internet modem (SmartRG SR10) ... $65
- ADSL2+ internet modem plus wireless gateway (SmartRG SR360N) ... $95
- VDSL2/ADSL2+ internet modem plus wireless gateway (SmartRG SR505N) ... $120
* Our unlimited usage plans are subject to our unlimited use policy at www.start.ca/about/unlimited* Our maximum overage charges are subject to our maximum overages protection policy at www.start.ca/about/overages* Listed services are maximum service speeds available where technology permits* A shipping fee of $10 applies to purchased modems